Solgaard - Black
Solgaard is built on Gret de Dor, though as a lace-up boot with a slightly higher shaft. Solgaard is constructed on an ultra-lightweight EVA sole, which gives the boot lightness and unique comfort while adding design edge and character. The product is finished with our distinctive ET AL signature, discreetly placed on the back of the shoe. The signature contains both our name and GPS coordinates of the shoe's origin in northern Portugal.
- Black color, goes with every style or look.
- Made with high-end Spanish suede & Portuguese aniline leather.
- Buffalo leather insole with soft durable foam, giving a perfect and easy fit.
- Lightweight EVA sole with logo embossed.
- Buffalo leather lining, giving a strong and resistant shoe.
- Nature colored welt.
- Handmade & perfected in Portugal.
The classic lace-up has always been a true companion for the active consumer. Solgaard from ET AL, in its starting point, has both the necessary function and comfort that allows longer hikes and other physical activity, as well as design and character that also makes it suitable as a complement to an activewear wardrobe and jeans/workwear.
FREE day-to-day delivery
- EASY RETURN
- Perfect-fit guarantee
- Handmade & perfected in Europe
- Delivered in a premium recycled box